Saturday 22 July 2017

Monster Building by itsy bitsy fun

I recently spotted a monster building printable activity on itsy bitsy fun, which is a lovely website with all sorts of lovely things on it. There are loads of different body parts to chose from and they're only mildly irritating to cut out! I have used similar things with Jess before, which she has really enjoyed but once the pieces are laminated they are a bit slippy and those with little fingers can get a touch frustrated. Actually, in all honesty it's probably those with big fingers who want things to stay in the right place who get most annoyed! Anyway, I thought I'd attempt to tackle this issue so I popped to Poundland and picked up a roll of magnetic tape. By sticking some tape to the back of each laminated piece we could use a magnetic board or, in our case, an old baking sheet to keep everything in position. It worked a treat and I'll definitely do it again. Here's Jessica with one of her creations...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...