Friday 5 September 2014

Little Sew n’ Sews, Epping

I’ve driven past this shop too many times to count but had never visited until I found myself needing to match a cotton earlier this week. The charity shops in Epping are always worth a quick nose about in so I thought we’d head up there for a change. Well, I have to say that the owners of this shop get a huge thumbs up from me. They were so friendly and their shop is brimming full of fantastic crafting essentials. So much so that it was a bit of a task to keep Jess from pulling all the exciting bits and pieces from the stands and shelves! This is definitely going to be my regular stop for thread, fabrics, ribbon etc. from now on. It was a lovely shopping experience. Thanks!

Click on the image at the top to take a look at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...