Thursday 31 May 2012

Simple Crochet Flower

I’ve been working on another crochet granny square over the last couple of days. This time I’m not going to stop when I get bored and am going to make it into one big blanket. Whilst sitting through The Apprentice yesterday (I certainly wasn’t watching it!) I thought I’d test myself to check that I could still make a crocheted flower. It would appear that I do remember what single crochets, half-double crochets and double crochets are and I can still understand the patterns in The Happy Hooker. Here’s the little flower I made…

P1060232_blog

P1060230_blog

The Happy Hooker makes these flowers into a scarf but I quite like them as coasters dotted around the place. Not sure what David thinks of that idea though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...