Thursday 29 March 2012

Construct the perfect Easter egg

As a mathematician, I like the geometry of my craft work to be perfect and have a secret passion for constructions (my pupils may not agree that this is a secret). In addition, tomorrow is the last day of our spring term so I am feeling the urge to embrace Easter a little early. Constructing an Easter egg is a great activity to do with years 7 or 8 but I missed my last lesson with Year 7 this week so I shall share the construction on here instead. I’d love to say that I have the skill to have produced this video but I’ve shamelessly stolen it from YouTube. The construction is done in real time and explains each step as you go along. Why not give it a try and make a perfectly proportioned Easter egg for someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...