Sunday 8 January 2012

Cards sold for Mother’s Day 2010

Rather than crafting this weekend I have continued to organise, creating two photobooks of our 2011 holidays (Texas and Canary Islands) from Truprint as they have a 50% off offer on at the moment and inserting photographs into my journal from our most recent holiday. Whilst sorting out I found some unused photos lying around on an old memory card…

In the first half of 2010 I was busy fundraising with the Zingolo girls to spend a month in Ghana in the summer. One of the many things that they did during this time was to hold a Mother’s Day stall at school. Here are the cards that I made for them:

DSC08124DSC08125DSC08128DSC08127DSC08129DSC08126

I’d like to think that my quilled flowers are a little more uniform these days. These ones look particularly sloppy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...